Monday, June 16, 2008

tennis shirt.

Longwin and Siew yung..
sitting on a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

The tree branch breaks,
The Siew Yung falls,
The ultra lao yah screams,
"oh roti canai, dua dua dua."

The Siew Yung lands,
The Blue winged spice girl lands.
And erm,
this is the worst poem ever in this world and dun ask me why i wrote it.

And have u guys heard abt this guy called Joseph Fritzel? he's Santa Clause gone bad.

And have u guys heard abt daryll?? He's not noob in bball. ok daryll, i told everyone liao, u can come out now.

And have u guys heard about my ass? it's round.

And did u guys know that the average number '2's on cellphones is pressed 200 times a day??


Happy Happy, Joy Joy.


and now u will know why they call me shitspitter.

From the bottom of my broken heart,
donkey.

No comments: