Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The BrotherHood Hakka


The BrotherHood Hakka.


A Hakka is like a BattleCry or a WarDance. The Maori culture do it before going to war or sending their people off. And that's what most school in New Zealand do here. They have their own Hakkas, and they do it whenever their students is going away representing their school. and, it's damn cool, i think. You get to scream like a bitch and be ugly! lol!


And I, Leshitspittinstar, personally think that us, the Brotherhood, Should have one too!! man! how cool will tat be??? the 14 of us. (14 ka? im not sure.), screaming and shouting like a bunch of hot-blooded killers.


The words are not too hard. It's simple and repetitive....(I still havent know fully my school hakka yet...*blushes...)





It looks something like that.


So those who thinks that we should do it, just like erm....I don't know...drop a comment? or something. You can call me too! lol....



No comments: