Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Genghis

Dear Ghis, It's your Birthday today (well, yesterday.) and I've got a confession to make.





I'm actually obssessed with you, when ur not looking I will cam u in ur red undies...






And when ur in the toilet taking a piss, I'm also caming you! hehe...i know you told me to delete this and I know I promised you that I already deleted it. So the only thing that I'm going to say now is, oops.







But that doesnt hide the fact that Im still in love with you. The love we had before and now is an unquenchable fiery passion that lasts for a lifetime. XD. and I'm not Gay yet. We all love you, and we always will.





Things That we will always remember about you Ghis.




1) The time when Julian almost choked to death and Ghis doesnt want to give him a sip of his Coke.



2) The time where he cheat Lifen that he was Yukiecco while msging her. (That day, Lifen asked us who's this person and showed us the number. It was really familiar. Then I dialed the number and press 'call'. "calling Ghizabeetch..." OMFG....Genghis...apa macam kamu buat?)



3) The time Genghis Lost RM450 to Julian, thus the nickname Yukiecco Just Lost 450 bucks.



4) The time while we were having a party and I, Lester crashed his newly serviced Quadbike and sent his cousin into the hospital.



5) The time where everyone was busy studying Sejarah for the trial exams and I, Lester was teaching him guitar...XD...good times..



6) The time where Ghis, Jok, Julian and me where sent to see the principal and got told the exact same thing!! (Ghis/Jok/Julian/Lester....the guys look up to u as their leader..bla bla..set good examples...bla bla u the man...bla bla bla.)



7)The time where we began the 'MARRIOT BET' where the acual Marriot prize dinner thingy didnt happen!



8) The time where we were in the library making up crazy dramas. 'Why u didnt play WOW??", "How ghis kena pawn in D.O.T.A" and "the return of the king.



9) All the time where you, as the Assistant Head Boy and the Headboy (Jok) were running all around school chasing each other like some budak from Sekolah Rendah Sri Mawar.



10) The day where you finally SHAVED off your bloody pre-mature moustache and I could barely recognise you! (I still remember dude...we were at the Jazz Festival at Park City where Jok got drunk from ONE sip of Vodka.)









Haha, there you go. A journey back to Memory Lane. Happy Birthay Genghis Khoo Swee Tong aka. Ghizabeetch aka. Queen of Pain (DOTA), aka Yukiecco Just lost 450 bucks aka friend and brother.


Have an awesome birthday. Gonna get pissed drunk with you when we are all together again. and we shall see if Jok still gets drunk from a sip or Vodka or not! Maybe he needs TWO sips this time eh?? haha



With lots of muacks and hugies.


The Tiger.

No comments: