Monday, October 6, 2008

carrotsticks


Well....since NO ONE is posting up, and EVERYONE is soooooooo busy doing god knows what, I have decided to post something up again.

and Daryll 'xiao weng weng' Ooi! I'm so disappointed in you, it has been 1 month and where's the post about ME!?

Anyway...Did u know that you shouldn't simply post stuff up into the net?? Cuz it's gonna stay there FOREVER, whether you like it or not...







AAAAAaaaahhh!!!!
Yeah, scream alll you want hun, it's too late already, the WHOLE world knows, ur exposed...



~EXPOSED~






!!~EXPOSED~!!

!!!!!!!!!~~~EXPOSED~~~!!!!!!!!!







OH NOOO....










Whatever shall I do now??? :( :( , :''''''''(????
Well, I have no idea, who call you so smart loh!?
What me worh? Why you so cibai upload my pics up leh??
Oh, so now ur blaming me laa??
Ma de, memang ur fault bah! u upload de!!!
Sorry loo...
Sorry ur head ah! What to do now? My face gone liao ahh!!
I know.....turn into a rabbit!!
@.@
Yeah, do it!
OK!



.....fuck you Mum, this isnt working at all! They are still laughing at me!!!


Or maybe.....
WHAT NOW????
MAYBE......
WHAT? PINGPONG AND APPLEPIES AH?
Huh? noooo....
What then? U want me to be a hippo now isit?
Maybe, u should sing!!!!
Oh YA hor!!
YOOUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....(soulja boy's superman song.)




LoL, and that's all for today guys, hope this entertained y'all..man, you guys are SICK, she's just a little girl!!!


Happy birthday yee syuan! lol, You're lucky cuz it's your birthday.









No comments: