Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The IMFY 2008 Outing


The IMFY 2008 Outing

Now I know that I have absolutely no need to do this, but few days ago, the IMFY (which stands for, I have no idea cause I have no clue on what it means too.) had an outing at 4th of October 2008. At God knows where, some beach I guess cause there's sand in the pictures.



If you guys have been following this sometimes dead, sometimes alive blog, you might noticed some pictures of Lifen, pssst, she didnt like it one bit! Well, I guess that it's only fair if I do this to some other people eh? right right?
Lookie lookie at what we've got here guys.... It's oliver! and what is Oliver doing boys and girls?

He's praying!

Dear, God I pray that I can be a real Spartan warrior, If not..I swear to God that I will. (THUNDERS.) ...Sorry God. and, Amen.

2 minutes later...

Girl: Now, I'll grab this while you stick it in alright.

Oliver the man: Ok, I know what I'm doing okk.

Girl: OUCH! watch it, it hurts laa..

Oliver the man: Oops, sorry laa, I also not really sure how ok.

Girl: Oooh! it's in!!

Oliver the man: YIPPEDOO.

(We're the Champions song playing in the background.)

Oliver the Warrior: YES! I did it! I'm finally not a..

Girl: Hey, don't let people know worh, I shy shy worhh..

Oliver the warrior: uh huh....HEY GUYS! Guess what happened to me just now! You will never believe it...

Girl: WEEEEIiiiiiiiiiii...

Meanwhile...

Johnny: Ah crap...I can't seem to get mine up.

MEANWHILE, metres away.....

Dear, God I pray that I can be a real Spartan warrior, If not..I swear to God that I will. (THUNDERS.) ...Sorry God. and, Amen.

3 minutes later...

Kim the Man in a girly way: Hmm, I wonder If god has granted my wish? I know! I shall climb this tree to test him!

And so Kimberley began to embark on this wondrous journey in search of Life and (insert something here.)

3 weeks later...

Kim the trapped: Erm...Hey GUYSS! Can I get some help, im Stuck! Oh god, why have you forsaken me....

No comments: